Monday 27 July 2009

Limbo!

I've got that strange sense of being a bit in limbo at the moment: I feel as though I've packed The Schnoops off on holiday and I'm taking a breath before sitting down to write 'On the Flipside' again. And oh how I've missed that - the writing, the planning, the routine of sitting at my desk and working all day.

However today I have read a little bit, answered emails, gone on to Facebook and did the 'My life according to Queen' thingybob (whereby you answer questions with the song titles of just one band/artist). And that in turn made me look at all my Queen albums (they are indeed all on vinyl, including a rare one which my lovely Em chose for my Easter present last year) and realise that I hadn't heard them in ages but I still know most of the lyrics....and the afternoon is almost over....and my head is full of 'Fat-bottom Girls' and 'Seven Seas of Rhye'....!

No comments: