Monday 1 December 2008

ODF





One of Jules' friends once dubbed us ODFs - Oldest Dearest Friends. I think he was trying to be sarcastic but the term has stuck. I don't see her nearly as much as I should but she's always the first person I turn to when I need a shoulder to cry on. She always cheers me up and I hope I do the same for her.

There were no wet shoulders this weekend though when she and Adrian came to stay. We had such a great time - talking, shopping, eating and drinking - the only problem was that it sped by all too quickly.

Adrian proved to be something of a dog whisperer, managing to calm down Ted with a spot of massage. Unfortunately it didn't quite work when Jules was around and Ted spent most of the time humping her leg. Strangely enough she found that the way to cure him was to get down on all-fours....I know, don't ask. Consequently every time she came in the house we all yelled,
"On your knees!"
Oh we know how to live here in Wimbledon!

No comments: