Thursday 6 November 2008

Tapas, teething trouble and Ted


Yesterday I had a really fun day - retail therapy with my good friend Anne, a late tapas-type lunch and a new pair of boots. Heaven! I'd been away from my desk for most of the day so returned to deal with emails including one from James who is building the website for The schnoops - http://www.theschnoops.com/. I had to give him some quite simple information but my brain went into panic mode: TECHNOLOGY ALERT wibble, wibble, wibble. I'm sure James thought I was completely stupid and I was SO cross with myself. It all got sorted out (very easily) and I am determined not to sound so wet again.

I'm a bit worried about Ted (my gorgeous Old English Sheepdog) he's only 20 months but has hip dysplasia, that means his hips don't fit into the sockets as they should so they tend to get very sore and can cause a lot of pain. We take him swimming which really helps but because we've been going up to Yorkshire a lot over the summer he hasn't been for a while. Now his legs are looking very stiff and he's looking a bit hunched up which was one of the signs he had a problem a year ago. I MUST book him in at Greyfriars asap. www.greyfriarsrehab.co.uk


No comments: