Wednesday 18 February 2009


Well, after what was basically a really rubbish week last week, things turned right around on Sunday when the book got a rave review on the bookbag website http://thebookbag.co.uk/reviews/index.php/The_Extremely_Very_Scrambled_Up_World_of_Little_Doogs:_Playing_the_Road_Trip_Game_by_Fiona_Cummings_and_Ian_Sanders
I cannot tell you how thrilled I was. It was a totally independent review by a mother and it ticked every single box that Ian and I had set out to fulfil. As a writer there can be no better feeling than that.

And this morning the cut-outs of the characters from the book were delivered. I will need them for my talks in schools and libraries and of course they will be making their public debut at the book launch next week.

They are so lovely. They're like my children and I'm very proud of them!

No comments: