Monday 11 January 2010

BRRRRR GRRRRR!


More snow, more chaos, no school visit!

I am more than a little sad as I was really excited about my first school visit of the year. Appropriately enough I was going to go a little 'off-piste' and rather than do my usual workshop based around 'The Extremely Very Scrambled Up World of Little Doogs' I'd been asked to do workshops which fitted with the curriculum and the topics being covered at Grayswood Infant school this term.

With a little (make that A LOT) of help from Flissy (my genius sister for those not in the know) I'd planned some fun things....hopefully I'll get to do them in the not too distant future.

In the meantime I just wanted to share with you my favourite ever letter from a child. After my visit to St. Mark's school Tunbridge Wells last year I received a letter from each of the children in Year 1. They were all illustrated beautifully and said such sweet things, but the one from Kai (above) takes some beating. It reads:

Dear Fiona
Thank you very much for coming to visit us and I am sorry for being aslep

BRIILIANT!

No comments: