Wednesday 31 October 2012

What I love about 'The Victory over Greedy Ghost'

As yesterday's post was quite a long one I thought I'd wait until today to tell you what I love about Ryan's writing. I think his use of language is just fab - lots of exciting descriptions which make the reader feel as though they're really there. Something else which I am thrilled about is that you can tell that Ryan has planned his story before writing. It is so easy to get carried away with an idea and not really know where it is going to go. Ryan's story really does have a beginning, a middle and an end. And of course it has some lovely funny bits as well, and I always love a funny bit!Top stuff Ryan.

And of course it is very appropriate that we started with a story about a ghost. I hope you all have a very happy Hallowe'en!

No comments: