Wednesday 6 May 2009

Hello California! (San Diego to be specific!)

I'm waving now to my friends in California who I know check this out from time to time....Helloooo, how are you?!

I know that there are lots and lots of things for you to do out there but I'm going to recommend one special thing - for one day only, a never to be repeated offer (until next year) there's a Children's Book Festival at North University Community Library, La Jolla and I really think it would be worth popping along to.

WHY? I hear you ask ...

Well, what better way to cheer yourself up in these gloomy times than by looking at some wonderful, uplifting children's books?

And I know these things can sometimes be overwhelming so I suggest that you head straight to the AuthorsDen booth where there are some fabulous books to look at (AND BUY!!!)including of course 'THE EXTREMELY VERY SCRAMBLED UP WORLD OF LITTLE DOOGS'. Not only that but the lovely people from AuthorsDen will be handing out lots of Little Doogs' stuff including gorgeous bookmarks, funky postcards and rather fabulous fridge magnets. Oh you lucky people! Can you afford to miss it???
I DON'T THINK SO!!!

http://www.sandiego.gov/public-library/news-events/bookfestival.shtml

No comments: